Information Collected from All Visitors to our App
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
Sinpoint Holdings may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your will; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Sinpoint Holdings for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the singaporelegaladvice.com Website.
Use of Personal Information
Sinpoint Holdings uses the collected information:
- To operate the App and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from Sinpoint Holdings and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the App and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the App;
- To update you on changes to the App and Services.
Sinpoint Holdings does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. Sinpoint Holdings may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Sinpoint Holdings may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sinpoint Holdings, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Sinpoint Holdings will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Sinpoint Holdings or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sinpoint Holdings; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Milksha App, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if Sinpoint Holdings or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Sinpoint Holdings changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement